The Flood Fighters
The Flood Fighters Water Removal
Premium Water Removal Services In Los Angeles County, Orange County, And Surrounding Areas
Flood Fighters Can Stop Expensive Water Damage To Your Home Or Business
The professional team at Flood Fighters are your trusted water removal specialists in both the Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
As we are available on a 24/7 basis, you can be assured of getting the emergency water removal assistance you need, right when you need it the most!
Our professional and experienced team are fully trained and only use state-of-the-art equipment to safely dry, disinfect and deodorize all areas that have been affected by flooding or leaking. Flood Fighters can effectively and efficiently restore your home or business property while preventing even further damage.
The Results Of Water Damage Can Include:
- Flooding in your home or business due to natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes and other storms.
- Air conditioner leaks
- Water heater leaks
- Frozen or broken pipes
- Sewer backups
- Water and other substances used to extinguish a fire
- Overflows from such household appliances as toilets, bathtubs, washing machines or dish washers
- Leaks outside the building due to foundation faults or basement
Steps To Take Following Water Damage
It is important to act quickly when discovering or even suspecting you are suffering from water damage. Do not delay! Call Flood Fighters immediately! Our professional team will inspect and assess the damage and discuss the results with you. It is very important that action is taken quickly. The longer moisture and standing water remains, the more damage it is going to cause.
The following equipment may be required depending on our inspection and assessment:
- Hygrometers or moisture detectors. This equipment finds excess moisture so Flood Fighters can successfully remove it.
- Pumps: Depending on the damage level, our experienced team has access to various different sized pumps to effectively vacuum up the water and then safely transfer it to secure containers.
- Drying Equipment: All moisture is dried out with the use of high-powered fans and dehumidifiers to ensure mold will not occur even after the property has been restored.
- Sanitation Tools: Following the basic water removal process, our professional team utilizes specialist tools to rid your property of any mold, mildew, bacteria and odors.
Am I Able To Do This Myself?
It is never advised for a homeowner or business owner to attempt water removal on their own. To ensure the task is completed properly and safely, it is always recommended to call in Flood Fighters to assist. Our professional team has had all the specialized training required to ensure each and every task is performed efficiently, safely and correctly. You will also have the peace of mind that Flood Fighters will commence the water removal as soon as you confirm the job. Our experienced team of specialists will restore your home or office back to pre-loss condition and providing you, your family and/or staff a completely safe and healthy environment.
It is important to remember there are many dangers associated with water damage as well as removing it. Water can carry bacterial diseases, not to mention the many electrical hazards. This is even more hazardous when someone without the necessary training attempts this sort of task alone.
Don’t leave anything to chance, contact Flood Fighterstoday at 855-701-6111. We can provide you with a free quote. We will perform all the dirty work for you, so you don’t have to. We will restore your property back to pre-loss condition and ensure it is once again a clean and healthy environment for you, your family and/or employees.